- Foerster & Thelen Marktforschung Feldservice GmbH employs 212 staff, works with approx. 2000 Freelancer and has been conducting fieldwork relating to market research and opinion polling in Germany since 1977.
- We are an independent service provider that has the expertise and experience to support our clients in planning, organising and carrying out fieldwork.
- We also work with approx. 250 freelance Interviewers in Austria. The creation of a branch office in Vienna, Austria, in 2005 further strengthened our presence in the German-speaking region. Here you will find more information about our branch in Austria.
Seit mehr als 40 Jahren stehen wir – unabhängig, loyal und professionell – für korrekte Datenerhebung … und das wird so bleiben.
— Uwe Förster
OUR ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
We are there for you as a team
International / Online
Our clients are:
- Market research and opinion polling organisations,
- Advertising agencies,
- Consultancy firms,
- Industrial, trade and service companies, as well as,
- Public institutions.
Our priorities are customer satisfaction, constructive collaboration and excellent personal interaction.
We are easy to work with, precise, loyal and have the confidence to adopt a fast but considered approach when it comes to new research methods, thus ensuring that we can provide our clients with individually tailored services.
As a logical development of our previous fields of activity, in 1990 we founded our subsidiary, Foerster & Thelen Teststudio GmbH, with offices in Bochum, Hanover, Düsseldorf and Mannheim. In 1993 Dr. Haspel & Partner Teststudio GmbH joined us as our associated partner with studios in Dresden and Berlin.
We then expanded our portfolio into the online market research sector with webfrager GmbH.
When we first embarked on our collaboration with our new partner company, Rosenthal Research S.L., in Barcelona, this was the starting point for founding the cooperative network Foerster + Thelen Group in 2007. This brand provides all of the networking partners with a common name and presentation platform.
The Foerster + Thelen Group also collaborates with partners in North America and provides services to this market trading under the name of International Field Solutions (IFS).