ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL IN PLANNING AND CARRYING OUT FIELD WORK? YOU WANT A QUICK AND RELIABLE IMPLEMENTATION OF YOUR CONCEPTS? THEN FOERSTER & THELEN IS YOUR PARTNER FOR TAILOR-MADE, PRECISE FIELD SERVICES!
We have the largest manpower in Germany and the know-how in areas such as:
- Point of Sale
- Mystery-Shopping, -Calling, -Guesting
- Product Testing
- CATI-Surveys (B2B, B2C)
- Mobile Data Collection in retail
- CATI center and approx. 250 freelance Interviewers in Austria
In terms of content and methodology, Foerster & Thelen covers a wide range of data collection services including the preliminary and subsequent work.
If the client requires the full range of services, Foerster & Thelen works with freelance market researchers who have many years of experience working as part of a qualitative market research institute to develop project concepts, do analysis and presentation. The same applies when it comes to the evaluation. Here too, we work with professional institutes in this area. It goes without saying that Foerster & Thelen is responsible for the project coordination and invoicing.
Are you interested in panel recruitment and mentoring or studio tests? Or are you planning data collections on a multinational level? Then get to know our partners FOERSTER + THELEN GROUP.
30 MIO EANs PER YEAR
- 1.100 Outlets/week, 450.000 – 1.100.000 EANs/week depending on the time of year
- Promotion – Checks, Facings and Shelf Space
- Audits of OUT-OF-STOCKS, expiry dates and ingredients
- Identification of DISPLAYS and secondary positioning
RESPONSIBILITY OF THREE DEPARTMENTS
- Selection and training of interviewers (in person or via webinar)
- Data checked on a daily basis (completeness, quota, compliance, time, etc.)
- Monitoring of interviewers (in person, in writing or by telephone)